The Tourism Office in la Pobla de Segur has been pioneering in tourist promotion being the first tourism office of the Lleida province since 1954 and the 16th Tourism Office in Catalonia.
The tasks that we carry out are:
- Guided visits to the modernist town house Casa Mauri
- Attention to the visitors
- Information of the historical and panoramic train “Tren dels Llacs”
- Coordination of the season of the “Tren dels Llacs” with edition of the leaflet of the municipality and assistance to the travellers from the Tourism Office.
- Assistance to Tourism fairs
- Preparation of promotional materials for events (fairs, championships, sportive competitions…)
- Preparation and study of future tourism projects.
- Preparation of the telephonic guide of the commercial establishments and local companies
- Participation in seminars and courses of formation related with tourism
- Participation and collaboration in the different local festivities